Tuesday, April 26, 2011

puppets + shoes?

Tonight I attended a pre-school fundraiser. There was a puppet show for the kids at which time the parents could either... A. join their kids on the grass to watch (not happening. not that I don't adore my kids but puppets? not so much.) B. socialize quietly in the back with other parents (definitely did some of that) C. walk around and check out other women's shoes (turns out this was the fun part!)

So now I'm in a shoe groove. Figured I'd share a couple fun finds I stumbled upon while trying to find the blush colored steve madden serenite on line. So that you might groove too....

steve madden serenite. available at nordstroms & zappos
(and highly recommended by two moms.)

 madison harding rosemary. available at piperlime.
 stuart weitzman x-ray. available at nordstroms.

 topography sandals. available at anthropologie.

  calabassas clogs. available at anthropologie.

1 comment:

Leticia M. Griffin said...


Wow! Another fabulous collection of shoes for women. Nice fashion and style. Beautiful shoes looking very amazing and cute. I love read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....